Pages

I think this year has been a year of self discovery thus far. I've learned so much about myself over the past few years as a Divorcee and single Mama. I have to admit I was embarrassed of my life and my story for far too long while going thru my Divorce. Now I realize how silly that was, that shit happens and things do not always end up how you thought they would. I thought it was embarrassing to be a 30 year old and going thru such a big life change. I felt like a failure and all that Mom guilt was brutal. Now looking back I am proud of my story, the strength I have, the resilient heart I have, and the path God has led me down! 
I would not have been able to make it to where I am today without my trust in the Lord. No,  I am not getting all religious LOL, but I have had some really dark days in order to get to a place where I am truly HAPPY. 
Here's to all those who are going thru tough shit..... You will get to the other side and you will be stronger than you are today for it. :)